|Type of impact||Estimated level of impact||Cascading effects|
|Building damage||1766–2995 buildings within unrest impact zones||
- Homes unable to be occupied.|
- Repair or demolition costs.
- Businesses unable to operate.
- Fall in property values.
- Increasing insurance premiums.
|Road and rail network damage||59–200 km of Roads within unrest impact zones||
- Reduced access for repairing infrastructure.|
- Business and critical facility supply disruption.
- Disruption to evacuation procedures.
- Worker commute disruption.
- Reduction in access for tourists.
|Damage to electricity network||7–17 km of high voltage electricity network within unrest impact zones||
- Business and critical facility supply disruption.|
- Disruption to road signals and transport.
- Telecommunication disruption.
- Residential supply disruption.
|Evacuations||31,000–136,000 residents within primary evacuation areas.||
- Psychological stress and illness|
- Displaced population.
- Loss of business revenue in evacuation areas.
- Reduction in tourism.